Sunday, March 5, 2017

Book 23: Vision in Silver

Only two days until the release of Etched in Bone by Anne Bishop.  I'm excited to see how she finishes the story of the Lakeside residents, particularly Simon and Meg.  This week, I finished a reread of the third book Vision in Silver, and I expect to read the fourth book in the next couple of days.  If you've never visited Lakeside Courtyard, I highly recommend it.


In Other news, Goodreads has a new book listed in Bishop's Others series for publication next year called Lake Silence.  Based on the information currently available, it looks like it is set in a different part of Thasia with an entirely new set of characters.  I'll miss Simon and Meg, but I love Thasia and am so glad the author is writing more books in that world.


Here's a link to my previous review of the book.  Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment