Thursday, December 29, 2016

2017 Reading Challenge

While I read more than 52 books last year, I fell behind on blogging and updating my Goodreads account.  This year my goal is to do a better job at tracking.

I've decided to start with a new author and read Robin Hobbs' Assassin's Apprentice.  I had this on my want to read list last year, but never got around to reading it.

The only challenge that I am currently setting for myself is to read through the movie related Star Wars books and rewatch all of the movies before the release of episode 8 in December.  As an added benefit I'll be able to converse more coherently with my daughter, who is a major fan of all things Star Wars, and stand a better chance at not getting creamed in her new Star Wars trivia game.

1 comment:

  1. That's a cool goal. Hopefully, I'll be able to read all 52 books as well.

    ReplyDelete